Sunday, June 30, 2013

GARAGE SALE ADVENTURES! Week 5!

What I sold was: (best week yet)
Graphing Calculator - $51
Lot of Matchbox cars - $12.50
Hot wheels Brand New scuederia - $5.50
Adventures of mario bros 3 - $4.99
The Jungle Book 2 - $6.99
Lot of Little Dog clothes - $13.50
Fifa Soccer 13 - $35
My first leap pad - $9.99
2005 miniature hess helicopter - $5
Mighty Beanz lot - $4.25
Call of duty hat - $9
Toy Story Mania - $11.50
Lot of 2 womens power  balance bracelets - $6.99
Hotwheels '62 chevy car - $3.99
Kyle Busch M & M car - $3.99
Lebron James Bobblehead - $9.99
Lot of 4 N64 games - $9.50
Living Bible - $5.50
100 Scrabble pieces -  $12

What I found was: (BEST WEEK YET)

Lot of matchbox cars plus mat and set - $3
Lot of thomas train tracks and trains - $5
P90x - $20
Call of duty 4 - $1
Bunch of bobbleheads (8) - $2
Precious Moments - $2
Mike piazza rare bobblehead - $1
Crystal box holder - $2
Rare decorative red fancy box - $2
Decorative wooden box - $1
Huge pillow of money - 25 cents
Princess clothes for babies - $5
Collectible wb mason car - $5
Toddler shoes x 2 - $4
Scrabble set x 2 - $2
Elvis stuff - $3 ( bunch of nice things)
Disney figurines - 25 cents a piece (4) 
Croquet set - FREE
Vintage TOOLBOX - FREE

2 calculators (financial calculator and scientific) - $4
Coca cola key chain - Free with calculators
A bunch of other things I cant recall, but stay tuned to see what sells

BEST FIND OF THE DAY: Lot of build a bear clothes - $1
Profits if everything sells is about $100 to $500 we'll see
*****Posts every week****

2 comments:

  1. There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - SPORTS BETTING ROBOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOWNLOAD $12,234 in 2 months GAMBLING App?

    Let me get it straight.

    I don't care about sports. Shame on me but I don't even know the baseball rules.

    I tried EVERYTHING from forex & stocks to internet systems and affiliate programs.. I even made some money but then blew it all away when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Get It Now!!!

    ReplyDelete