Thursday, March 7, 2013

New Online Money Making at Home activity #2: Paid Surveys at Home

New Online Money Making at Home activity #2:  Join Paid Surveys At Home SCAM
Here's the thing.  Surprisingly it is a real site, however, the testimonials in the start-up page ITS FAKE.  YES FAKE.  But there is money to be made.  Simple as that.  So they charge you a fee of $34-$37 dollars in the beginning and I'm thinking "scam, scam, scam, scam, scam" I was skeptical but I did it anyway.  And sure enough I tried exiting the site and they wouldn't let me leave and I was nervous.  However, I did my research and gave it a shot.  I signed up for it and paid $17 bucks and I well over got my moneys worth. Here's how: There's a tab that says make $100 now, so I clicked on it and its THE TESTIMONIALS.  HA! proving they are fake! What the hell? So basically they pay you for using your information you saw in the beginning of the page, your information may or may not be used.  But there you go, you make $100 - $17 (for signup) = $83 profit plus you can do the surveys if you want to. They pay anywhere from $1 to $150 so it is well worth the investment.  Ehhhh but choose what you want to do.

http://instantpaydaynetwork.com/jcl5365

4 comments:

  1. Come and see how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING by staying home and are living their dreams TODAY.
    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! make money following your passion

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top facts about Clixsense Get Paid To Program:
    1. SURVEYS: 50+ 5-40 minute surveys paying out $0.5-$2.5 each.
    2. 12 OFFER WALLS - Get $0.5-$20 per offer.
    3. TASKS - Complete 1,000's of very quick tasks from lots companies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is an amazing new opportunity that is growing in popularity online.

    Major companies are paying people for simply giving their opinions!

    You can get up to $75 per survey!

    This is open to anybody in the world!

    ReplyDelete