Thursday, March 14, 2013

Scamming 101: Panda Research (Surveys)


Scamming 101:  Panda Research

Ok first off, Panda Research is a survey company that pays you to take surveys.  I was instantly interested and I signed up in hopes of making a few bucks.  What I quickly learned was that it was ALL A LIE! HERE ME, ITS A LIE! Yes at some point they were legitament but now they turned into being a pretty good scamming site.  The reason I say this is because they make you complete offers and sign up for all the useless shit in the world and then your allowed to take the survey.  Currently I am still a member hoping to gain that $25 dollar payout.  $25 dollars is the minimum they allow you to withdraw and I don't know if I'll even get my money then.  I basically made $18 of opening emails for 2 years! Dumb! My recommendation, don't waste your time.  I hate the sites that spam you for doing surveys that make you no money and this one of them don't get dooped.  Heres an actual way to make money legitamently:  http://instantpaydaynetwork.com/jcl5365

2 comments:

  1. Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are earning their LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.
    CLICK HERE TO START IMMEDIATELY

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEXY CAM MODELS WANTED!
    MAKE UP TO $10,000 PER WEEK.
    BECOME A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete