Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Scamming 101: TradeRush Scam


SCAMMING 101:  TRADERUSH SCAM

HA! I'm about to give you the heads up on traderush.  It is an online Binary Options broker that is located in Cyprus.  It is fairly well known and some people claim to make money off of it.  Here's my personal take on it:  First of I hate scams! So MUCH! It makes me want to tear my hair out! So I decided to give this a try.  Went to their page, and tried to set up an account. As soon as I put in my information, I recieved a call.  It was a woman asking me to deposit $500 and I'll get a 100% bonus and get an extra $500 to spend.  MMM whats the catch? Here's what they dont tell you, now pay attention. If you accept the bonus and sometimes they automatically do it for you, you have to spend 30 TIMES THE AMOUNT YOU DEPOSITED YES 30 TIMES!!!! Thats $500 x 30 = $15000 how ridiculous is that?  However, most dont read the terms and conditions but I did Im not stupid.  So I said I'd let her know in about a day whether I was ready to invest. I did more research and quickly figured out 95% of the binary traders lose.  And the videos on youtube lied to me and they were actually making commission for getting people to join! THOSE SCAM ARTISTS! Sometimes they even tweak the evidence and make money off of you. Your bound to lose, the  odds are against you.  You can make money but its seriously rare and you'll gambling every single penny you made away. Also it takes forever to get your money withdrawn, you can only with draw less money than you deposited and the rest you need a ultility bill and your liscense and passport need to be sent to them, its quite a dragged out process but I leaned a diffrerent way.  Trust me.  I learned a way to make a solid income and non scammed way and Im going to let you in on it. Visit : http://freemoneymaker.2fortune.com

3 comments:

  1. It appears to be terribly informative regarding earning cash in shorter fundamental quantity. however as its deals with trade on binary choices then on ought to got to take nice preventive live with vast expertise behind it.
    traderush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, poker sites & sportsbetting sites are far more trustworthy. It is a sad commentary on offshore binary trading. Also, only Nadex actually routs your orders to the real exchange market. These brokers are all money pooling bookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. trading is the best option to increase the money if you wants to earn money then trading is the best option because trader sell asset and earn some profit from them then traderush are increases continuously....

    ReplyDelete